Jesus comes again – Amen! Come, Lord Jesus, !
60 Jesus coming again – The Millennial Kingdom
Memory Verse: Revelation 11:15 The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our LORD and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever. (Rev 11:15)
Christ’s Return to earth will destroy all the forces of evil, and the millennial kingdom will begin on this earth. This kingdom of Messiah is that the LORD has repeatedly promised to all the prophets including Abraham, and the Old Testament saints longed to see it. Everything is abundant and perfect in this kingdom. Justice flows like rivers and peace is overflowing. However, the most important thing is the king of the kingdom. That is the kingdom of the Messiah, where Jesus Christ reigns directly.
1. The LORD speaks of the millennial world in Rev 20:1-7. How many times the thousand years are expressed in the text?
2. The Bible tells us what kingdom is the millennium.
-The geology of the kingdom? (Isaiah 35:7)
-The beasts of the kingdom? (Isa 65:25)
- The people of the kingdom? (Isa 65:5-6; 35:6-7)
-Where is the center of the kingdom? (Jeremiah 3:17; Isa 2:1-4)
3. What is the whole creation eagerly waiting for? (Romans 8:21-23)
4. The king of the kingdom makes the kingdom kingdom-like.
The LORD foretold the king’s birth and sovereignty in the Old Testament. (Isa 9:6-7)
* For to us a ( ) is born, to us a ( ) is given, and the ( ) will be on his shoulders.
* What is his name?
* Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no ( ). He will reign on ( )’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with ( ) and ( ) from that time on and forever.
- The LORD spoke of the conception of the king and the sovereignty in the New Testament. (Luke 1:31-33)
* You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name ( ).
* He will be ( ) and will be called the ( ) of the Most High.
* The Lord God will give him the throne of his father ( ), and he will ( ) over the house of ( ) forever, his kingdom will never ( ).
5. Those who have part in the ( ) resurrection will reign with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev 20:6)
6. The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our ( ) and of his ( ), and he will ( ) for ever and ever. (Rev 11:15)